A few weeks ago, we went to Lake Quivira for playgroup. We grabbed our sun block, packed a lunch, and hit the beach. When Payton heard we were going to the beach she asked if there were octopuses in the water. I had to explain that we were going to a lake not an ocean, but in Kansas this is the closest thing we have to a beach. They actually have a really nice beach area and play ground. Piper spent most of the time swinging, snacking, and burying her shoes in the sand. Once I convinced her to actually get in the water, she had a great time splashing around. Payton loved the lake and keeps asking if we can move out there.
Payton and her friend Samantha.
1 comment:
Glad we went, it was fun. Thanks for all your help with my girls. I could not have done it without you!
Post a Comment