Thursday was Piper's actual birthday. I took the girls to see "Toy Story 3." They loved it! Popcorn and candy for lunch -- who could ask for anything more! We had pasta (Piper's favorite) for dinner and then took her out for ice cream. I don't think Piper even realized it was her special day but Payton said, "This is the best day ever!"
A few things about Piper:
The terrible-two's started a few months early. Piper is a stubborn little thing and will fight relentlessly until she gets her way.
She is talking up a storm these days, although we don't understand most of what she says. We think she may have picked up Hebrew somewhere. She often points her finger at me and tells me off. Lucky I don't know what she's saying, I'm a little scared to find out.
She loves her sister! She can be a bit of a bully (hitting and pulling hair), but luckily Payton is patient with her. It's been a lot of fun to watch them play together.
She also has a sweet side and loves her babies.
She is a girly girl! She can almost always be found wearing princess shoes, a purse, necklaces, and a phone to her ear.
She has a very funny, sassy personality and makes the funniest faces. She knows how to use all of this to her advantage to get her out of trouble.
Like Payton, she is a daddy's girl. She gets so excited when he comes home from work and usually spends the rest of the evening climbing on him.
We love our little Piper Rue and are so grateful she is part of our family.











1 comment:
Hi Melissa! Just got a chance to look at your blog and catch up on all the fun stuff you guys have been up to! Your girls are adorable! And I loved your pics from your Louisiana trip! How fun!! Hope I get to see you again soon in real life!!
Post a Comment