I have my very own little monkey. Piper is going through a climbing phase. I don't remember Payton ever climbing on things and getting into everything the way Piper does. She loves climbing up on the coffee table and the kitchen chairs. Surprisingly she has only fallen off the chair once. She has turned out to be a little
klutz just like her sister. Besides "No," "I fall," is one of the most frequent things she says. She is also a little copy cat. She copies everything her big sister does. At bath time, she pretends to lotion herself up and then she climbs up on the stool and pretends to wash her hands and comb her little strands of hair. She is always looking to get into something, and she is fast. If the bathroom door gets left open she dashes in as fast as she can to dip her hand in the toilet. Or if the cabinet doors aren't locked she pulls out anything she can reach. She also enjoys emptying out the toy baskets just so she can sit in them. She has quite the little personality.


2 comments:
I know what you are going through, Bailey is a climber and into everything! Some days she makes me crazy! Samantha really never got into much. Hopefully it is a phase that will pass.
What is it with 2nd children getting possessed? Are they really that neglected and starved for attention? Let me know if you find the secret.
Post a Comment