Friday, February 26, 2010

Today the girls and I went with some friends to the fairy tale display at Crown Center. We had a great time! The display was really cute; I wish we had the whole set-up in our backyard. We got to play in Sleeping Beauty's castle, The Three Little Pig's brick house, Little Red Riding Hood and Snow White's houses, Cinderella's stagecoach, and more. I didn't get a lot of great pictures. I had to take them fast before Piper ran away so most of them turned out blurry.

Bailey and Piper in Cinderella's stagecoach. This is Piper's "cheese" face.

Payton and Samantha

In jail where they belong.

Cleaning Snow White and the Seven Dwarf's House.

Piper spent most of the time hanging out on the bridge.

2 comments:

Lori said...

That looks like a lot of fun. Do you know how long they will have the display up?

Melissa Ross said...

I think it goes through April 25th.