
This weekend we finally said goodbye to our trusty friend Olga. This was a day I have been dreaming about for so long. That said, I did get a little teary-eyed as I was vacuuming up Cheerios's and Goldfish out of her backseat for the last time. This is the car that brought our babies home from the hospital and got us through law school without a car payment or any major repairs. Yes she was ugly, had a major oil leak, smelled like a musty mix of vomit and french fries, had squeaky brakes, and did I mention ugly, but she will be missed. We replaced Olga with a Ford Expedition which is helping us get over our sadness very fast. The girls are loving all the space and Payton has been warned if she throws up in this car she will never ride in it again. I have yet to pull the new car in or out of the garage or park it in a busy parking lot, so wish me luck. I'm already planning my summer road trips!
6 comments:
... to Virginia.
It is a sad day to get rid of your cars that have gotten you through so much! I am sure you will love your new vehicle though.
Congratulations! We traded in our Accord last month for a Toyota Highlander and it's heaven! Every day I still can't believe it's our car! It's so awesome! I hear you on the "already planning the roadtrips". Good luck with your sweet new ride! ;)
yay for you guys! YOu need to post pictures of your new car....you should make a trip out to Utah!
So sad! But I know you are excited to get rid of her!! I'm sure the new car is so much nicer! :)
I agree with Chera, SUVs are absolute heaven and a good move for Mommy's sanity. Miss you.
Post a Comment