A few weekends ago our friends Seth and Sarah came to town. We went down to Lawrence to have lunch at Zen Zero. All through law school I have listened to Devin talk about this amazing Thai food restaurant that he goes to with the boys. I have always refused to go with him and have gladly let this be the boys' place. I finally gave in (only because I was out numbered) and agreed to give it a try. Not surprisingly my instincts were correct. Zen Zero will now and forever continue to be the boys' place. Despite the food we had a great time.

Piper enjoyed dipping the shrimp chips in soy sauce. She has always been a good eater but lately she has discovered ketchup and salsa. She will eat anything she can dip.
3 comments:
yea, I wasn't a huge fan when I went.
you should have tried the spicy spaghetti, a delicious blend of noodles, tobasco sauce, salted peanuts, scrambled eggs, lettuce, and i think raisins. from brad serafine
I'm happy you guys and Seth and Sarah got to have a get together. We need to have a big reunion BBQ together sometime. Miss you all!
Post a Comment