Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Valentine's Day


We had a great Valentine's Day weekend. My brother Trevor and his family came to spend the weekend with us. We had fun hanging out and watching the Olympics. Saturday we took the kids to Powerplay and then had a yummy dinner at Outback.
Devin and I aren't big on celebrating Valentine's Day but we like to make it fun for the girls. We gave them a little Valentine present, a book and a bucket with bubbles, play dough, Valentine socks, and M&M's. Then Payton and I made cupcakes. Piper decided she's not a fan of frosting so we had to leave a couple cupcakes unfrosted for her. Devin surprised me with a gift card for a massage. I'm so excited to use it!

This is my attempt at getting a pictures of the girls. I had to bring in reinforcements and make daddy hold down the monster.





Girls playing at Powerplay.

1 comment:

Kelley & Manny said...

What cute little girls Mel, they are adorable. I am jealous you got a massage gift certificate, I was lucky to get the heart shaped pizza from little cesear's...ha ah. Miss you!