
This hot little mess turned 18 months old this week. I can't believe how fast the girls are growing up. What happened to my babies? Piper is a ball of energy, always getting into something. She loves her sister and is a big time daddy's girl. It has been so fun watching the girls become so close and play together. Luckily she has a very patient sister. She loves to dress up with necklaces and bracelets and has a new obsession with shoes--which her daddy is not so excited about. She also loves her babies and is always feeding one. She is defiantly a girly girl. I wish I could capture all her sassy faces. She always has us laughing. Lately she refuses to sit in her highchair so we have to strap her in for meals. She also thinks its funny to bite the couches and scratch any skin we leave uncovered. She loves to steal daddy's phone case and run away with it in her mouth. Today was her first Sunday in nursery, and I must admit, I was a little disappointed that she didn't cry--not even a little--when I dropped her off.
She keeps us on our toes but we sure love her!
She keeps us on our toes but we sure love her!
Wearing daddy's shoes





1 comment:
Piper is so cute! I am glad that Bailey will be with her in Nursery!
Post a Comment