Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Winter Wonderland


Of course we all wanted a "white Christmas," but this was a bit much. As mentioned before, Christmas Eve brought our first real snow of the season. We got about 8 inches that night, followed by 4 more on Christmas day. Payton was delighed. When Devin went out on the 26th to shovel the driveway for the third time in three days, Payton went out to join him. We thought she'd last about ten minutes, but two hours later she was still going strong -- throwing snowballs and making snow angels. Reliving his childhood, Devin decided to dig Payton a snow fort. It was almost tall enought for her to stand up in, but she was too scared to put her head inside. Devin had to beg her to back in far enough to take a picture. Inexplicably, it snowed again today... I don't know about Payton, but the rest of us are ready for spring.




1 comment:

Jenny said...

I cannot believe all the snow we have gotten! So crazy! I am ready for the spring too!