Piper has a new favorite show. We all enjoy it, but lately when it's on all we watch is Piper. When she sees that spinning wheel she goes wild. She likes guessing letters too, but so far she only yells out "A". We wanted to share a piece of the action with you. Enjoy.
6 comments:
So Cute! I love how she yells A with her arms out and everything!!
What a cutie. My boys were in the room when I watched this and they thought it was hilarious...they don't know her, but they laughed and laughed. I think they're excited to have a little sister. :)
Your voice sounds like Tiff's!
that is too cute! I love that she gets so into it!
That is so stinking cute! Bailey and Samantha love to watch American Idol and dance when the contestants sing.
That was PRECIOUS! I love it!
Adorable!
Post a Comment