Payton saw someone bowling on one of her cartoons and has been begging us to take her. We finally decided to take her this week. She had so much fun! She heard all the (drunk) people at the other lanes clapping and she thought they were cheering for us because we were the winners. I won't post the final scores because I don't want to embarrass Devin. Bowling is not one of his talents, he only beat Payton by one point and he may have used the bumper a time or two.
Aren't these the cutest shoes? I couldn't believe they had her size.
Bailey came up to the computer and said "That's Payton! What's on her feet mom?" So I guess she doesn't think the bowling shoes are as cute as the rest of us. This is so adorable. I don't know I would do much better than Payton either Devin :)
2 comments:
Bailey came up to the computer and said "That's Payton! What's on her feet mom?" So I guess she doesn't think the bowling shoes are as cute as the rest of us. This is so adorable. I don't know I would do much better than Payton either Devin :)
How cute! I love her shoes!
Post a Comment