This is one of the many activities Shook Hardy & Bacon provided to keep Devin busy at work this summer. Somewhere between all the fun he was able to get a little work done and was offered a job after he graduates next year. They are a great firm and Devin is really excited. I'm not going to lie, I am not excited about having to stay in Kansas but I am really proud of Devin and all his hard work.
6 years ago
1 comment:
i have to tell you mel, we started calling kendall's summer "work" Lawyer Summer Camp:) i think they had a LOT of fun:) so good that he got an offer and you can finally have a job like real people huh? we are happy to be in that boat as well:) your girls are so beautiful and payton has grown so much!!!! piper is such a cutie...awesome to find you here in cyberspace:)
Post a Comment