Thursday, September 11, 2008

Gage Park

On Labor Day we took the girls to Gage Park in Topeka. They have a mini train ride lots of park toys and a carousel ride. Payton loved it.







4 comments:

Tiffany Winters said...

How fun! Your girls look so cute in their little matching Old Navy shirts.

jeannie said...

Hey Melissa!! OK so I guess I'm going from cousin to cousin tonight checking out blogs! It's so fun! I can't believe you have 2 kids, crazy! They are adorable! your parents are such cute grandparents too!

Steve, Kristine, Cole, Kade said...

Hey Ross's it is Kristine (Charlene's daughter) - I came across your blog from Jenny Taylor - your girls are adorable and it looks like you guys are doing good. I feel sad that I never get to go to the "Wilson" family reunions to see my "Step Family" - if you guys ever want to come to Germany... we have an open door policy.

luke & sammy said...

Devin looks good as a tin man! I love gage park, it looks like you guys had fun!