Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Growing Like a Weed





Our precious Piper is 7 weeks old today and is getting so big, she weights 10 lbs 6 oz. She is a big smiler and loves looking around with those big beautiful eyes. Payton tells me everyday, "Payton and Piper are growing up so fast, we need another baby".

7 comments:

Tiffany Winters said...

Haha... I love the Payton's thinking. Piper is so cute in all her little bows. The first one looks a lot like Payton.

Unknown said...

She looks so cute! And I love all the pics from your WA trip!

Tiffany said...

She's such a pretty baby! I'm jealous I couldn't come to Washington too!

Brittney Sloan Anderson said...

Hi melissa, this is Brittney (Sloan) Anderson. I saw your blog through Sheri's so I hope you don't mind. YOur girls are darling and your oldest is your complete twin. So cute. I am glad I got see your pics, my mom always told me how cute your little girl was when she would see you in town.

Nikki Hansen said...

She is so cute. I can't believe that she is already that old.

Harmoni Osborn said...

She is too adorable!! I can't believe how big she is already!! Such pretty pretty girls!! :p) Congratulations!

Wendy said...

Cute bows! :) Sorry we missed you while you were hear. August is crazy. She is such a cutie though.