Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Preschool Graduation

This last year we got together with a couple of our friends from church and did a mommy's preschool. We meet once a week and all the moms took turns hosting and teaching. Payton had so much fun with her friends and really learned a lot. I really enjoyed planning activities and crafts for my lessons and when it wasn't my turn to teach I got to run a few errands alone, it's amazing what you can get done in a short amount of time without a toddler to slow you down. Today we had a little graduation for them at the park and gave them certificates and a little sand bucket full of summer goodies.




Ava, Payton, and Claire


By the way, Payton did not get a hold a scissors and cut her bangs. I was in a hurry and got a little carried away. Oops!

3 comments:

Tiffany Winters said...

Man, to go shopping by myself... what would that be like? You're such a good mom. Peyton's bangs don't look bad. Good thing she didn't cut the rest of her beautiful hair.

Lori said...

I think we might have to keep doing preschool next year...it's only once a week, right? That first pic of Payton is great.

Harmoni Osborn said...

Congrats on only 26 days left!! I am sure you are beyond ready for this new little girl to be born!! :p)