So two more months until the new baby comes and the nesting has started. I've already gone through the closet full of tupperware buckets filled with baby clothes. We will be moving in a few weeks and it's all I can do to stop myself from boxing things up so I have turned my nesting obsession into crafty projects. Now the ideas sound really good in my head but don't really turn out quit the way I think it will. I made Payton a quilt which looks really cute if you don't look to closely but Payton loves it and that's all that matters. I've also attempted to make a few things to decorate the baby's room. It's times like this I really need my sister to live closer so she could just do the crafting for me. I also made Payton a ballerina tutu which turned out a little fluffier then I thought it would but once again Payton loved it and entertained us last night with some of her creepy dancing.


8 comments:
"It's times like this I really need my sister to live closer so she could just do the crafting for me."
Note to self: Never live near the Rosses
That looks cute. You'll have to give me the directions for it. Where's the picture of the I-spy quilt? I can't believe I haven't seen it yet!
I love it! Payton looks so cute!
Payton is so cute! She looks so old!
Hey guys! We are finding everyone on here, how fun!! Payton is too cute! Hope everything is going good! Talk to you later!
Really pretty adorable! I love it!
Too cute!!! :p)
Cute blog, good luck with the new baby!
-Jamie
Post a Comment