Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Busy Month

Finals are finally over, two years down one to go! We are also very excited we have gotten moved into our new place. We have almost everything unpacked and are really enjoying all the extra space and the backyard. Payton has been a little confused but I think she is starting to figure things out. The first day we moved in we unrolled a rug and she said “that looks just like ours”, or when she asks for a snack and I ask what she wants she goes to the pantry and says, “Let’s see what They have”.
Devin also started his internship last week with a firm in Kansas City. He will actually be able to spend his evenings and weekends at home with us; I know he’s just as excited about it as Payton and I are! We were really sad to see some of our friends leave for the summer but we are looking forward to going to some Royal’s games, a trip to Washington, and of course the arrival of our new baby.

2 comments:

Tiffany Winters said...

It is nice to have our husbands home at night. Such a difference from during school.

Harmoni Osborn said...

I am SO jealous that you get your husband in the evenings. Josh has pretty much disappeared of the face of the Earth!!! He stays @ ASU until about 5:30 and then eats dinner and studies more until about 10:00. I just keep reminding myself that this is the last HUGE hurdle to get over and then we can get a real job and be real grown-ups!! Good luck w/ your last year and your last month of the pregnancy!! :p) And enjoy your husband!!!