Valentine's Day is so much more fun now that we have kids that get excited for it. Plus, you know I enjoy any excuse to buy the girls new clothes and dress them up. Payton had a wonderful day. She was so excited for her party at school and getting to pass out Valentines to all her friends. She loves to do anything crafty and could not have been more excited to decorate a Valentine box. Piper didn't really know what was going on but was thrilled to wear a pretty new dress, make cookies, and get a little present.
6 years ago
3 comments:
Who's that little girl next to Payton? You know, the one with hair? ;)
very cute vday outfits!
Love the cute dresses! Kids make all Holidays soo much better!
Um...you know that Gabs has that Piper dress, right? STOP BUYING MY CLOTHES, ROSS!!! lol. Such good taste. Of course I think they look adorable, since I picked the same.
Post a Comment