Saturday, May 22, 2010

This week has been a little rough. The girls and Devin came down with a nasty flu. Luckily not all on the same day. Payton got sick first. She throw up a couple of times and was fine the next day. She was a trooper. She would throw up, cry for a minute, and then go skipping out of the room. A couple of days later Piper got sick. This was the first stomach flu she has every had and she turned into quite the "Drama Queen". After each throw-up episode she would cry and try to tell me how upset she was (not that we understand anything she says) and I would cuddle her and say "I know, I know, I'm sorry you're sick." The next morning I went into her room and she was sitting in her bed talking to herself saying "I know, I know". I hate to see my girls sick and miserable but I did enjoy the cuddles. The next day Devin was up sick all night. He is still slowly recovering. He doesn't get to lay around all day like the girls so his recovery has been a little slower. Hopefully it's over because I'm sick of doing laundry.

Can you tell she's sick? (Yes we know she looks like a bobble-head doll.)

Still had to have her purse around her arm.
(not sure why the picture is turned this way)

2 comments:

Amber said...

At least she can do it in style! We had about the same week, is it possible we got it from/gave it to you 1000 miles away? Hope next week is better for both of us, it certainly couldn't be much worse.

Jenny said...

It is never fun to be sick. I think the flu is the WORST! Hope you are all feeling better!