Thursday, April 23, 2009

Last Day of School... EVER!

Wednesday was Devin's last day of 19th grade. I caught a picture of him as he was walking out the door. We are so proud of him and all his hard work. He has been very busy the last three years juggling school, work, church, and family. He has four final exams to take and graduation is May 17th. We are looking forward to spending some quality time with him this summer before "real life" begins.


8 comments:

Harmoni Osborn said...

Congrats Ross Family!!! Just make sure you get the time in together before he starts studying for the bar.....you think finals were bad....I almost forgot I had a husband during this time..... ;p) Congrats!! What a great feeling!!

Unknown said...

Yeah Devin! BTW - Devin's looking pretty thin! :)

Charee said...

You think law school is tough? Try building cabinets by day, and online classes on nights and weekends. I was so busy Charee had to help pick up the slack in a few classes! Ha, ha! Congrats, Todd, Charee and Grady

Alixa said...

Congrats Devin! You are looking super skinny. I almost didnt recognize you!

Jarom said...

My favorite part of the picture is not the weight loss, which is quite commendable, but the double dose of soda in the side pocket of your bag. Some things never change.

JenW said...

yay for you guys! kendall's last day is monday! wahoo!!!! aren't you so excited for bar prep class devin????

Katie Anne said...

Who is that skinny guy and what happened to my cousin??? Congrats Primo...I'm so proud of you!

Dean and Jenni said...

Awesome Dev... I was just thinking about how long ago it had been since you graduated HS...I remembered the "00". As I'm preparing for Dowlin's graduation I think where did the time go...
I had to laugh when I saw your picture and Mels "Grade 19" That was the best -
Love you man - see you soon...