Saturday, November 1, 2008

Trick or Treat

Halloween is finally over! Devin's parents and his brothers family came over for dinner and then we hit the streets. Between trick or treating at Devin's office, the church trunk or treat, and knocking doors in the neighborhood, we got more candy then we know what to do with. We had a great night!


Payton and Piper

You have to be Dorothy if you live in Kansas! I tried to get Payton to leave Toto in the car so she wouldn't have to carry so many things but she said, "Dorothy NEVER leaves Toto". Our Toto is actually a cat.

My little elephant

Payton, Piper, Henry, and Caden

Payton and her friend Ava


"The Loot" of course Mommy called dibs on those Reese Cups as soon as I saw them go into her bucket!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Their costumes are SOO cute! I bet they had a great time! I was sad that our ward didn't do a Trunk or Treat this year. Oh well, Reese doesn't know what is going on anyways! :)

Aaron said...

You know what Reese Cups are better than....

Tiffany said...

That would be just like Aaron to leave that comment. Cute costumes!! And Piper sits up so well in that little chair. I am so excited to see you guys are Christmas now!!

Lori said...

I still think Piper's costume is the cutest baby costume I've ever seen. Of course, Payton looked adorable too. BTW-your spooky trail mix was a great idea!

Brittney Sloan Anderson said...

They are so cute.