Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Piper update

I took Piper to the doctor yesterday for her 4 month checkup. She weighs 14lbs 13oz and is 24 inches long. For those of you who remember how fat Payton was as a baby, Piper is following in her footstep. She has the juiciest little thighs and cheeks. I love it! The doctor said to go ahead and try introducing her to solid food. I have tried the rice cereal and she hates it so we tried peas tonight. No luck, she acted like we we're torturing her. Payton of course thought the whole process was hilarious. I think I'll give her a break for a week or two and then try again.









I love to compare pictures of Payton and Piper to see how much alike they are. Here are some of Payton's first experience with solid food.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

They look so much a like. I looked at all the pictures first and thought they were all Piper! They are both so cute!!

Lori said...

That's so cute seeing bald baby pictures of Payton! Piper is also adorable.

luke & sammy said...

They look alot alike! Poor Piper didn't like that at all! She is so sweet.

Dean and Jenni said...

Peas? why not start with something yummy like dirt? LOL actually I liked the peas. It's OK Piper, mommies have to inflict such torture, so that you'll respect us when your older :)The girls really do look alike! Wow where's the hair?