She has arrived! Piper Ruby was born Tuesday July 8th at 1:15 pm. She was 7lbs 12oz and 19.5 inches long. Payton loves being a big sister and has been such a good little helper (a little to helpful).
She's so sweet! She looks like Melissa in the hospital bed, but I think I see Devin in the 3rd picture. I can't wait to meet her. You're coming here for Christmas right? Hee, hee!
Miss: Congrats on your new arrival! She's beautiful! I hope all went well and that you're feeling great! Are you coming to O-town at all this summer? Let me know if you are. I miss ya!
Congratulations! What a beautful little girl. Hope everything is going well and you are recovering. Funny how we forget about the painful and emotional recovery from 9 months of discomfort. Post updates of her - they change so much.
10 comments:
She's so sweet! She looks like Melissa in the hospital bed, but I think I see Devin in the 3rd picture. I can't wait to meet her. You're coming here for Christmas right? Hee, hee!
Congrats Devin and Mel. She is beautiful! You guys do good work!
Love, Katie
Congratulations!Piper is very cute!
Congrats! She is a beautiful baby. Can you believe you're the mother of 2 now?
Yay, more pictures! She is so sweet! Can't wait to see her!
I know I've already said it, but she's gorgeous. Perfectly perfect.
Miss:
Congrats on your new arrival! She's beautiful! I hope all went well and that you're feeling great! Are you coming to O-town at all this summer? Let me know if you are. I miss ya!
She is too precious and what a beautiful name!! Where did you guys come up w/ Ruby? :p) Congrats again Ross Family!!
Congratulations! What a beautful little girl. Hope everything is going well and you are recovering. Funny how we forget about the painful and emotional recovery from 9 months of discomfort. Post updates of her - they change so much.
payton let me take you to bed, take off your little knickers and show you how a baby is made
Post a Comment