We finally got Payton's new room set up with her big girl bed. She is very excited and loves her new pink bedding. She also finally got her first haircut! I know that sounds crazy, she's 3 and has never had a haircut. I finally gave in to Devin's begging and agreed to a trim. We took advantage of Aunt Missy's visit to Kansas and let her cut off a few inches, it is now just past her shoulder. I hate to admit it but Devin was right this time, it looks so much better and I can still curl it and put in those bows I love that match all her outfits. Thanks Aunt Missy!

7 comments:
Cute new bedroom and new haircut! She is so cute! I'm feeling for you right now, Melissa, when I think of how soon you'll be birthing baby #2...and it makes me think that Grady is okay without a sibling for quite a while longer.
Her room is pretty cute, and she's adorable. Let me know if you need me any help with Peyton these next couple weeks before or after you have Piper.
Her hair really is cute! She is so grown up in her big bed, I can't believe you only have a week left, let us know when she comes!
Hi Melissa! I found your blog through Tiff's. I'm new to the whole blogging thing. :) Your little girl is extremely cute. Looks so much like you. :) Tiff mentioned that you are expecting another little girl very soon. How exciting.
How fun - I can't believe that you are having another one in 2 days - you must be so uncomfortable right now - I am so sorry.
How fun!! How r u feeling?!
totally agree, such a waste to have a 3 yr old on the bed and not eat her c--t
Post a Comment