We managed to survive Payton's Princess Party. Ten little girls means lots of pink, lots of sparkles, lots of chocolate, and lots of giggles. We colored princess picture frames, played some princess games, broke a castle pinata, and ate lots of treats. Payton had a smile from ear to ear the whole time. She was so excited to have all her little friends here.
We are still having a hard time accepting the fact that we have a 5 year old. She came in my room the morning of her birthday and said, "Mommy, it's my birthday. I'm kinda nervous for Kindergarten." I tried to explain that she still has several months before school starts all while trying to hold back tears because I am freaking out about kindergarten too. She also told Devin she needs all new clothes because she's getting so big. I like the way she thinks!
We are still having a hard time accepting the fact that we have a 5 year old. She came in my room the morning of her birthday and said, "Mommy, it's my birthday. I'm kinda nervous for Kindergarten." I tried to explain that she still has several months before school starts all while trying to hold back tears because I am freaking out about kindergarten too. She also told Devin she needs all new clothes because she's getting so big. I like the way she thinks!






These are the super cute invitations my sister made.
Thank you to all our friends and family for helping us celebrate Payton's special day.
2 comments:
So cute! I cant believe she is that big either. We miss you guys!
I need to start outsourcing my crafts to Tiff as well! :) JK! It looks like a fun party!
Post a Comment