Thursday, March 26, 2009

deja vu

Its time again for a Piper/Payton age comparison. This time I thought I'd take advantage of the fact that Mel is out of town, and away from the computer, to provide a special "Mommy-Daughter" edition. Here are the girls with Mommy at 8 months old. As you can see, Payton had a little more hair and Mommy just gets more beautiful with time.

Mommy and Piper

Mommy and Payton

3 comments:

Lori said...

Awww, sounds like you are missing your girls!

Tiffany Winters said...

She is beautiful!

Heidi Wheat said...

Melissa,I have to agree with Devin you are more beautiful than ever!!! I just wanted you to know that I do keep up with your ever growing faimily. I have all my neices & nephews sites saved in my favorites at work so I check them out at least once a month. Peyton is as georgeous as ever and growing like a weed & that Piper and those BLUE EYES!!! Tell Devin I said hello & I love you all!!
Heidi

P.S. I got married on March 1st!! Didn't know if yall had heard that threw the family grapevine yet!!