Thursday, December 18, 2008

We finally got around to getting the girls pictures taken. I had been planning it for a while but Payton got a horrible hair cut about two months ago so we've been waiting for it to grow out a little. Can you imagine it any shorter?!? The girl cutting it was a little scissor happy! I also had to wait until Devin was done with finals so he could go with us. He's the best at getting the girls to smile and I needed his support picking out the pictures we wanted. It's always stressful for me because I can't make a decision to save my life. Getting pictures taken is a lot harder with two kids, trying to get them both to smile and look at the camera at the same time, plus Piper doesn't quite sit up yet so we were limited on positions. That said, I think we got some cute ones.







My friend Lori also got some really cute shots of Piper when we where playing at her house one day.




6 comments:

Shanny said...

Wow, you really got some cute shots. Where did you get those cute dresses?

JenW said...

those dresses are SO cute! love those pictures, you did a great job.

Charee said...

SO cute!

Unknown said...

They turned out REALLY good! I love Piper's smile!

Harmoni Osborn said...

Such beautiful girls!!!

Brittney Sloan Anderson said...

Your girls are so darling. I think her hair looks cute. Hey you need to get Michelle started on blogging. I need some more people to blog stalk. lol Hope you had fun over the holidays.