Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Payton's 3rd birthday




Payton turned three yesterday. We had a party at Grandpa and Grandma Ross's house with lots of family and friends. Payton was very excited and thrilled that all the attention was on her. She's been talking about her birthday for several months and giving us a list of things she will get to do when she turns three, like drinking pop and turning into a princess. She lives in a dream world!


8 comments:

Lori said...

Cute! Yay - I'm glad you started a blog. I think Ava will enjoy checking it too to see what Payton's up to.

Unknown said...

I love the pictures! Payton is getting so big! I can't wait to see you all soon.

Shanny said...

Holy cow, your daughter is so old! I'm glad you started a blog, now I can check up on you :)

luke & sammy said...

We are very excited you finally gave in to the blog world :) Now we can see even more of our favorite Payton!

Wendy said...

I see a lot of Melissa in her. What a cute girl!

Harmoni Osborn said...

She is so cute!! How fun to have another girl on the way! :p)

Anonymous said...

mmmmmmmmmmmmm I love 3 yr old c--t I would get her naked and make her kick and squeal, can't tell at that age either, she jerks me until i cum in her knickers, I put them back on her puled up tight and she feels my cum on her bald c--t all day

Anonymous said...

i do that with my grandaughters, gets me so hard thinking of my come all over their tiht little hairless p---y's, the youngest is 3 mths so i just let her suck me a bit then jerk off and come right on her p---y, watch her laying there totally nkd, kicking and laughing with my man load covering her c--t